Road Works - Click here for link to national roadworks site.
* SGN returning to Bolters Lane to complete gas works on 3rd February
Whirlpool Tumble Dryers - thousands of faults found - are you using a dodgy dryer - click here
Plastics recycling - please see attached poster for a local initiative - click here
Old village sign refurbishment - we are aiming to refurbish the old village signs and appeal to anyone with some temporary scaffolding, the slot together type, to lend it to us for a short time.
Hospital Consultation to 1st April 2020 on the development and location of a new specialist emergency care hospital at either Epsom, St Helier or Sutton and the consequent changes to the other sites. A number of consultation events are planned - these are shown in the following section and in the 'What's On' tab. Click here for details. For details of how the sites may look, please click here for Sutton, here for Epsom and here for St Helier.
* Various clubs and support services - Age Concern Banstead
* Dementia help and support meetings:
Banstead Tuesday Club - Every Tuesday from 10:30 AM to 3:00 PM at the United Reform Church, Woodmansterne Lane
Dementia DCaf - 3rd Thursday of the month from 6:00 to 8:00 PM at Banstead Community Centre
* Monday 17th at various times - Curzon Cimema - Renee Zellweger as Judy - Church Hall
* Wednesday 19th at 10:00 AM - BHS - Coffee Morning - United Reform Church
* Thursday 20th - U3A - Wilf Lower - Community Hall
* Saturday 29th at 7:30 PM - St Cecilia Chorus - Quiz Night - Banstead Junior School
* Monday 16th at various times - Curzon Cinema - 'The Good Liar' - Church Institute
* Thursday 18th at 8:00 PM - Banwood Dance - Live Music - St Ann's Church Hall, Brighton Road, Banstead
* Thurs 18th to Sat 21st at 7:45 PM - SADC - "The diary of Anne Frank" - Adrian Mann Theatre, NESCOT
* Saturday 21st at 7:30 PM - BAFS - Trio Con Brio - Community Hall
See 'What's on" for further details