Plastics recycling - please see attached poster for a local initiative - click here
The Royal British Legion celebrates its 100th anniversary - please click here for information on their activities.
Fire Station changes - Interesting and perhaps worrying information on these changes - click here for information.
**Urgent - New equipment for Lady Neville playground - We need your support. For further details click here, to give your support - click here. Please click here to add your comments – we only have 3 weeks to gather as many signatures as possible. Please feel free to share with all your friends and family. Thank you from all at Banstead Village in Bloom.
Our new Specialist Emergency Care hospital - First phase of consultation complete - final phase targeted for the Later this year - click here for more information and details of how to contact them, click here for latest newsletter.
Winkworth Road petition - We support Cate's petition to sort out the noise issue - click here to add your support.
BVRA AGM - Apologies for having to postpone our September AGM - the revised date is Thursday 21st October, same time (7:30 PM) and place (Banstead Preparatory School) as before. Previous AGM minutes here.
Events starting to be re-planned following the lockdown.
* Saturday 3rd at 10:00 AM - Christmas Fair - Banstead Combined Charities - Community Hall
* Friday 8th at 7:30 PM - Evening Lecture - BHS - Community Hall
* Saturday 9th at 7:30 PM - Sofya Gulyak - BAFS - Community Hall
* Thursday 21st at 7:30 PM - BVRA AGM - Banstead Preparatory School.
* Monday 25th at various times - Film: 42nd Street - Curzon Cinema - Church Institute