Newssheet- Our winter newssheet is being distributed to members. Please let us know if you haven't received your copy.
Bank Branch closures.
The Post Office are offering a number of facilities to help with the closure of some of our banking branches.
Click here for a larger image.
Cricket Club plans. There are plans to convert the pavilion and build a new one and increase the car parking. Please click here for more information.
Rotary - latest newsletter - click here
Age Concern - latest newsletter - click here.
* YMCA - Step Forward programme
* Wednesday 1st at 10:30 AM - Chipstead Arts Society - Roger Mendham - The art of the Automobile - BCA
* Friday 10th at 7:30 PM - BHS - Peter Almond 'Gardening for Wildlife' - BCA
* Saturday 18th - BAFS - Ben Tarlton (cello) and Robin Green (piano - BCA
* Wednesday 22nd at 2:00 PM - Flower Club - Stephen McDonnell - 'Spring Fling' - BCA
* Monday 27th at various times - Curzon Cinema - Empire of light - Church Institute
* Wednesday 29th to Saturday 1st April - Sutton Amateur Dramatic Club - Play 'A Bunch of Amateurs' - Adrian Mann theatre, NESCOT